Sixx: A.M. - First Italian Unofficial Forum

I Messaggi di DJ, MySpace,Twitter,Facebook ...ecc.

« Older   Newer »
×Year×ZeRo×
view post Posted on 17/8/2008, 23:47

Inutile che parta da 1000 secoli fa ;)

Inizio da quello che ha lasciato stasera.. poi via via possiamo mettere anche quelli vecchi ^_^

Monday, August 18, 2008
1:01 AM

Random Thoughts From Me To You. . . .

Life is like a fairy tale that some could only dream of. A Dream is just another beautiful word for Reality. Somedays are like an exciting nightmare that I'm too afraid to wake up from because I'm dying to find out the ending. I'll never stop trying to push myself, because the day I do, is the day that my life comes to a sudden stop. I'll never know it all because there's not enough time in my life to learn the half of it. I'll never take life for granted because it could all be taken away tomorrow. Live life, don't let life live you. There's nothing in life you can't have or achieve if you want it bad enough. I'm thankful for all the pain, because now I know what it's like to have loved. Everyday that I wake up I thank God for one more chance to get it right. Every time I play, I play as if it's my last day on earth. The fans are the most addictive drug that I've ever had the pleasure of being addicted to. I will never judge anyone because who am I to judge. Somedays I wish I could stop the marching band in my head. Some things are better left unsaid, sometimes I feel things I sometimes dread. While other times I wonder if I'll feel when I'm dead. So while your alive make the most of your life, and don't ever forget to open your eye's. Don't live for tomorrow, live for today, because this way, you'll never regret yesterday. Don't ask me what all this means because I have no clue, these are just random thoughts from me to you.

MUCH love,
Dj Ashba

^Kuroneko^
view post Posted on 25/8/2008, 12:47

Traduzione (perchè merita leggerlo per benino)
La vita è come una favola che qualcuno può solo sognare. Un Sogno è solo un’altra parola per Realtà. Certi giorni sono come un incubo eccitante da cui ho paura di svegliarmi perché muoio dalla voglia di scoprirne la fine. Non smetterò mai di spingere me stesso, perchè il giorno in cui lo farò, sarà il giorno in cui la mia vita si fermerà improvvisamente. Non saprò mai tutto perché non c’è abbastanza tempo nella mia vita per impararne almeno la metà. Non darò la vita per scontata perché tutto mi potrebbe essere portato via domani. Vivi la vita, non lasciare che sia la vita a vivere te. Non c’è nulla nella vita che non puoi avere o raggiungere se lo vuoi abbastanza. Sono grato per tutto il dolore perché ora so cosa vuol dire aver amato. Ogni giorno che mi sveglio ringrazio Dio per una possibilità in più per viverlo al meglio. Ogni volta che suono, suono come se fosse l’ultimo giorno sulla terra. I fans sono la più assuefacente droga di cui ho mai avuto il piacere di essere dipendente. (in italiano non rende ^^; ) Non giudicherò mai nessuno perché, chi sono io per giudicare?. Spero un giorno di poter fermare questa banda che marcia nella mia testa. Alcune cose è meglio lasciarle non dette, ogni tanto provo delle cose che ogni tanto temo. Mentre altre volte mi chiedo se proverò qualcosa quando morirò. Quindi mentre sei vivo vivi al massimo la tua vita, e non dimenticarti di tenere gli occhi aperti. Non vivere per il domani, vivi per presente, perché in questo modo non rimpiangerai mai il passato. Non chiedetemi cosa significa tutto questo perché non ne ho idea, questi sono solo alcuni pensieri a caso, da me per voi.
Con tanto affetto, Dj Ashba

Spero di averlo reso al meglio, perchè è un bel messagio anche se, detto onestamente, un po' farcito di luoghi comuni e frasi fatte ma vabbè ^^;

Veronica®
view post Posted on 25/8/2008, 16:17

però ciò non toglie che ha pienamente ragione!!! E non poteva renderlo al meglio...

grazie Kuro per questa ennesima traduzione *_*

venerexia
view post Posted on 1/9/2008, 16:28

Monday, September 01, 2008
8:17 AM

SUMMER BAND CAMP ! ! !

Has sadly come to an end..... This has been the best summer tour EVER!! Thank you ALL for coming out so early to support Sixx:A.M. I can't begin to tell you how much it meant to me to see all of you singing our songs back to us!!! Looking out and seeing so many Sixx:A.M. tshirts!!!! I am finally going to take a little break and visit my family back home, and then right back into the studio to work on the next Sixx:A.M. album!!!! Thank you again for all the love and support that you continue to give us!! We love you ALL.

×Year×ZeRo×
view post Posted on 4/9/2008, 00:55

Grazie Venere ;) Adoro leggere frasi del tipo: "I am finally going to take a little break and visit my family back home, and then right back into the studio to work on the next Sixx:A.M. album!!!!"

*_*

^Kuroneko^
view post Posted on 4/9/2008, 14:45

commento inutile: Siiiii! *_*

Veronica®
view post Posted on 14/9/2008, 10:49

Ecco il perchè dei grazie ;)
Sunday, September 14, 2008

CALMING BEFORE THE STORM

I am finally back home in LA, I had the best time visiting my family!!! The tour couldn't of gone better. I have been hiding away in ASHBALAND Studios from morning till night writing songs :) Sorry I've been so quiet . . . . I kind of tend to go into my demented world when Im in writing mode :) Just one of my weird corks. To answer alot of concerning emails, I have never been doing better, Im healthy , happy and loving my life :) I miss all of you so much already!!!! Thank you all so much for all the love and support that you continue to give me and the band..... :) I think we should throw an ASHBALAND - The Haunted Mansion Party ASAP!!!! Don't you....? :)

×Year×ZeRo×
view post Posted on 14/9/2008, 13:14

Yay... l'ho giusto letto appena svegliata.. perchè pure io sono appena sveglia in fase post caffè! :lol:

Odio The Haunted Mansion.. a me non mi fa connettere.. due @@ -.-'

Dj.. pubblica i commenti ahuhaauahuhahuauah

Grasssssie Vero :*

×Year×ZeRo×
view post Posted on 17/9/2008, 10:41

QUESTA POI hahahahahahahahaha

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Myspace Rumors . . . .

Just wanted to answer alot of emails all at once and clear up some confusion. I am NOT dating anyone at the moment, I am very much single and enjoying life more than ever. For the first time in my life I have finally taken time out for me. It's such a beautiful feeling to be alone but not feel alone. I have been in one long relationship ever since the 6th grade. Please do not believe everything you hear... after all, if there is something worth hearing you can bet I will be the first to let you know. Hopefully this clears the air.... I am doing better than ever. If I do not sign on for a few days, just realize that I do care about each and everyone of you and that I have not gone off the deep end or lost my mind!! haha :) just know that Im creating music and trying to keep up with my crazy life...... ;)

Live life, Don't let life live you!

Dj Ashba

Veronica®
view post Posted on 17/9/2008, 18:12

Grazie Monica,si preoccupaanche di farci sapere che è single LOL
Ma non di pubblicare i commmenti -.-''

^Kuroneko^
view post Posted on 17/9/2008, 18:22

Oddio sto morendo dal ridere! Non so come prenderla sta cosa, se l'ha scritto perchè è davvero irritato dai pettegolezzi oppure se è nel suo carattere raccontare tranquillamente gli affari suoi ai fans. Opterei + per la seconda visto che si è preoccupato di dire che se nn si connetterà non vuol dire che non ci pensa, un pò ruffiano ma il pensiero ce l'ha avuto.
però...non è assolutamente credibile la storia della relazione lunga tipo 16anni O_o

Veronica®
view post Posted on 17/9/2008, 18:46

Eh secondo me può essere tanto lunga ...non sarebbe la prima star che ha o ha avuto una relazione tanto lunga ^^

×Year×ZeRo×
view post Posted on 17/9/2008, 21:18

Quando l'ho letta era piegata hahahahahah
Ho pensato a Pope Leto ahahahahah
Proprio U G U A L I! Un personaggio pubblico che si mette a giustificare cosa fa o no.. bha.. certo che.. quanto stressano ste donne!
Perchè uno arrivi a dover dire "BASTA vi dico io come stanno le cose", vuol dire che davvero non ne può più!
Ma lasciatelo vivere.. sarà mo' azzi sua no? :lol:

Veronica®
view post Posted on 17/9/2008, 23:12

Che poi le fan hanno anche una certa età....bah ...-.-''

-Vale'90-
view post Posted on 22/9/2008, 14:45

Muhahaha! :°D
Grazie per l'invito Dj! (Lo sembra proprio!) xD

28 replies since 17/8/2008, 23:47   582 views